What you may have missed

Friday, April 1, 2011

Email Promises $10000 in 24 Hours - Has Microsoft Gone Crazy?

Microsoft u - not fake - can make money really fast with Microsoft u. This was the contents of an email I recently received which was the kind of email everyone forwards to everyone else. The email promised a lot of money in a very short period of time being on the Microsoft U program. I did some research and this is basically what I found out.

The email said that there are many happy people making thousands of U.S dollars in a matter of a week or two, with some even claiming to make up to $10000 in only one day. I know about people sending scam letters to others, but this was original email and the people that forwarded it are real people. By the time it got to me, the email contained hundreds of email addresses meaning they all got this email.

So, just like all those curious people that forwarded the promising email, I did the forward thing too - I didn't want to miss out on thousands of dollars that can be easily made just by forwarding the email. How could I live with myself if the wealth and fame and all that comes with fast money, I couldn't have because I chose not to click on "Forward" button? I couldn't.

After several hours, I realized I needed to do more research. I went to Google website and typed the keywords Microsoft u and Money make fast and came up with a page with the same title as the keyword and it had this in it.

Microsoft is releasing a new version of the U-Prove technology community technical preview (CTP). CTP Release 2 is the latest step toward offering customers a scenario in which identity information can be shared in a safer, more controlled manner. This labs release is aimed at customers who want to develop a proof of concept, and consists of a set of Azure cloud services, download components, and developer toolkits.

The U-Prove technology provides cryptographic techniques for strong security with additional privacy protection capabilities that include minimal disclosure, unlinkability, and untraceability.

The innovations in this preview release include:


As you can imagine, I was shocked too. I knew that making money with Microsoft was possible, but the question I had was, Is the Microsoft U email I received one of the ways that people make money with Microsoft. So, since I still didn't get the answer I was hoping for, I hope you got the answer! So since many people will be coming here to find out whether it is fake or not, please fill in the form below for comment and tell us what you did with the email and whether or not you received large amounts of money from that email. This is your chance to help us! PS: If you own a website, please drop your url here so I we can all check it out!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faahfaahin, fikrad, falanqayn, iyo waxii aad qabto hoos kusoo qor si aanu Kuula aragno ra'yigaaga.