What you may have missed

Sunday, April 11, 2010

K'NAAN & KEANE - STOP FOR A MINUTE - HOT NEW TRACK - SEE VIDEO - Somchat.com


Over three days in a London studio, Keane and K'NAN created the hit "Stop For A Minute". The track is taking off in the UK, click the link to see the video shot in East London on Somchat.com





My take on this!

K'naan is getting softer, weaker, more amicable. I say this because, this guy, up until know, never gave in to the glory of stardom! He always kept it real to his roots. If you don't know (this is to my English audience) K'naan is a muslim and thus does not drink, smoke (whatsoever) or take drugs - at least as I know; and I know him personally.

But, fame and being a celebrity takes it toll after a while. His music videos from his past performances show that he doesn't mingle so much with other artists doing what they do. Rather, he sticks to his own style where he doesn't appear involved in sexual scenes, drinking or any hint of similar western acts. But now, all of that may have changed overnight.

In this video. Keane-K'naan - 'Stop for a Minute', he is hugging a video model who is a white girl. Sounds very sexual to me from the way they embrace each other. Now, the guy has a wife who I am pretty sure will not be pleased with her husband playing feel-feel-cheap-trills with a beautiful British girl.

Even more shocking is K'naan in a bar with alcohol? What is he thinking? I know he doesn't drink alcohol, and obviously he is not drinking in this video, but still he is in a bar! Wow! I am really shocked!

I wonder what Keane did to K'naan to influence him so much that he is changing his strick attitude towards stardom! In Somalia, the song he wrote about pirates, he tells his mother that he will always be keeping it real! Well sorry momma, your boy is getting softer! No realism in this video.

K'naan, I hope your wife and mom don't watch this video, because you're in big trouble man!

Somali News Videos - Somali Blogs - Somali News - Somali Videos - Somali Chat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faahfaahin, fikrad, falanqayn, iyo waxii aad qabto hoos kusoo qor si aanu Kuula aragno ra'yigaaga.