What you may have missed

Sunday, October 31, 2010

DHibatada QaxaooTiga ITalia Jooga: Stay in Touch - SEND Free SMS - Best Sites to Send Free SMS - Bulk SMS Also Availabe

These sites offer, Free SMS service, Send SMS to Mobile, Home Phone, or to another PC all for Free with the best free SEND SMS sites listed here. With some of the Free SMS sites it is possible to send bulk sms to phone lists you create. Enjoy.
PS: Don't mind this video.
Dhibaatada heysata qoxootiga Soomaaliyeed ee degan Itaaliya. Daawo video-gan ah mid ay soo diyaariyeed dhalinyar Soomaaliyeed oo jooga Italy.


I have found that the best way to stay in touch with one and all is through SMS. Calling them does not always help as the person you call may be busy or on another call. SMS is something that leaves me free after sending the news, so I can get on with my work and my friends and family can revert at their convenience.

That day as I had this urgent news to share one of my friends suggested that I register online and I can send SMS to any mobile that too free. I had heard about it but never gave it a second look. I found out that Online SMS from Web is a new possibility of the information age. I registered from my office on the free SMS website and Walla! I had sent the amazing urgent news to all my friends in seconds, and the best thing about the whole thing is I didn’t have to pay a penny for all the SMS that I sent.


On the Free SMS online one can create a short message from the web instead of your conventional mobile hand set and send the message, this message gets submitted directly to the SMS center for further delivery to the chosen mobile number. One can send messages with their customized sender name so the receiver of the SMS will get your name in place of your number. Is that not great that way the receiver knows who has sent the message, this is otherwise not possible while sending a SMS from the mobile.


It’s really a very good option I can SMS any time while working to anyone without spending any money. I don’t even have to break away from my work to send a SMS. I have to just log into the Free SMS online website and type my message and send. It’s much easier to type a message from the keyboard than using tiny key of the mobile which takes much longer to type. It’s easier to compose and stay in touch with one and all, and that too free of cost.


Is Sending Free SMS Really Safe?
Yes. Usually.


It should be safe to send free text messages using a text messaging site, but many people have been caught out by services that sneakily get you to first join a subscription service, that often costs several dollars per week. It can be quite difficult to unsubscribe from such services, too.
Generally speaking free SMS sites profit from the advertising on their websites or in the actual text messages being sent; these sites don’t normally abuse their relationship with the people doing the SMS texting. It’s also generally true that text messages get sent quickly and people do not receive so-called SMS spam on their cellphone or mobile phone afterwards.


Again, a good free SMS directory will provide enough information about a free sms service or site for you to be able to decide for yourself.
Sending SMS text messages to your friends and family is quick, easy and fun. But it doesn’t have to cost you anything, if you find and use a free SMS text messaging site that lets you send text messages to the country where they live.
Luas Heinns is a successful webmaster who developed websites for free SMS in Brazil, Mundo oi. So, at anytime and anywhere You can send free text messages to Oi customers via Torpedo gratis.


Article Marketing by Article Marketing Robot